December 5, 2012

Chanel Pre-Fall 2013

The show was Spectacular! Karl Lagerfeld did an amazing job, with the collection! It was something different! I was a bit disappointed as to the spring 2013 show, because of the dominating denim! I don't have a preference to denim. I have an affinity to chiffon and wools. The tweeds, knits, and sweaters screamed a Northern European, Scottish inspiration. I loved the men's wear still incorporated into the collection. The colors from the knits were classic kilt colors, reds lined with black. Also the pops of argyle on the stockings with the mix of plaid, produced an enchanting ensemble. I'm a huge fan of mixing prints, and glad it's continuing into next fall, it gives me an excuse to wear my stripes and polka dots more than I need to!











No comments:

Post a Comment